These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Marieana Firedrake aka Cres

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent

Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Empty
PostSubject: Marieana Firedrake aka Cres   Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:39 am

Name- Marieana Firedrake

Nickname- Cres

Gender- fem

Age-17 going on 18

Side- neutral

Home World- Destiny Island

Kin-deceased/missing

Personality- Cres is a very complex character, she's mysterious in more way than one, and has the outlook and personality of a modern day ranger. She's quiet calm and cool in most harsh situations, curious loving playful-to those few that won her heart and trust; extremely rebellious sharp tongued in general, very stubborn, emotionless for the most part; as well as distrusting and cautious. Her experiences had engraved a confusion in her life so really doesn't know where she actually belongs. Her greatest weakness most would say is that she's heartless -figuratively speaking, she lacks the true strength born of friends and kin who have your back, support and love you. Judgment of people is kind of twisted so she'd probably end up meeting and trusting the wrong folk first and give the good guys a hard time.

History- She'd lived a quiet peaceful life in Destiny Islands, her mother was an immigrant from the Land of the Dragons and her father...well not much known about her father except that he was a noble of sorts-or at least that's what she'd always been told. She basked on the very stories of the great heroes Sora and his friends, and the epic journeys they took to defeat the Dark Lord. She heard of Keyblade Wielders and often dreamed of being chosen as one. As life played on her dreams faded when hardships struck. They were in a very technical position right now and her distant relatives kept nagging her mother for some reason. Her father had gone missing on one of his 'missions' per se, and was pronounced deceased.

It was now that her life took a very dark turn she was taken to live with her father's relatives, and high class was an understatement. Apparently the legends and stories proved true, and now this is where things started to mess with her mind. Everything that she lived for all her dreams turned to out to be woven lies? She couldn't believe it! Sora wasn't a hero but a villain it seemed. Something had happened to put them all on edge and directly put her in severe training. Being the only child seemed to be more of a plague than blessing. She was schooled in all the arts whether diplomacy to painting to the art of fighting and scheming. She was very confused how could she be put in such sufferings? What did she do? It was here she got more details of nobodies and those of VOD, something she'd never heard of before.

Later on she'd found out about her great grand father, Xehanort, the original founder of those who stood against Sora and his band. She pulled away when she found out that she was the only one with an actual heart. Confused at the age of 15, literally ran away from all of the confusion, what had happened to her mother she didn't know and that was her only regret. Her relatives surprisingly didn't pursue on the thoughts that she'd come back once she realizes no one would want anything to do with her. Cres bore a curse bound by her grandmother who'd struck a deal with a shaman. Unfortunately her grandmother could pay it up on time and so the descendants that followed were plagued by a daemon parasite. The training she'd received came handy when she'd managed to strike a deal, on the day she came of age, if she hadn't found true love she'd be his, and the deal would be complete, otherwise if she did find it then the curse would be lifted- it was because of this her aura was more dark than light and she could summon dark portals and the like. On top of that she bore the dark seal and wore her great grandfather's ring ignorantly around her right index finger.

Her discovery of her Keyblade came at a time that she was on the verge of dieing after being attacked. The ring flashed and formed a dark object. The dark irony of it all, she did get her wish..but now that she has it..is it what she really wants?

Keyblade(s)- This Keyblade has a very dark sinister aura, ancient dragonic writings are inscribed on the blade and can only be revealed in certain rare occasions. There's a tribal vine weaving up the seemingly harmless object. The shape and color didn't give any impression of it's dark handler in appearance, it looked like something an elf may bear. The blade was light and could be sliced in two pieces to form a dual sword-when it actually was just one. It was a dark ebony which melted into metallic hues of purple/green/blue/blood red/and blackish fusha when the light hit it at an angle.
The Key head is shaped in the hiragana and katakana symbols merged together for the word ryu or dragon ( りゅ and リュ) forming a very complex edge. The symbols are at an angle to give that pointy edge of a sword look.
this section of the symbol: ゅ is the part that connects with the neck of the key with the handle which has a dragonic tribal form to it.

Appearance- She stands 5'9 and has a pastel tan/peach skin tone. Her eyes are delicately almond shaped and are aquamarine with a small crescent moon birthmark beside her right eye. Her outlook is kind and gives off a child's innocent outlook. Her hair reaches half way down her back and is a chestnut brown colour. It's wavy and layered with natural curls at the edges. She's usually seen in a hooded brown/tan trenchcoat that fits her slim agile form with wide rimmed sleeves at the wrists and boots that fit and have the comfort of skater shoes.

Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Marieana Firedrake aka Cres   Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Accepted!^_^

It looks great! I hope you don't mind but I fixed a few spelling errors. I also shortened the title in order to follow the rules. Trying to keep the characters' titles short and simple with mainly just their names so it is easy to find each character. I hope that is alright.

All the detail you put is great!^^
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
Crescent

PostSubject: re laurilith   Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 pm

hehe
Thanks your the best =3 I knew i must have left a few mistakes =/
I will do my best to make sure its flawless next time ^^6 hehe
and i dont mind ^_^6
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Marieana Firedrake aka Cres   Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh, don't worry, there was not many. I make mistakes all the time! I just have this annoying perfectionist thing that has too fix spelling and grammar mistakes. I should probably be a story editor or something, haha. Though I do not think I would be good at it.

I feel really bad fixing everyone's things, I won't do it in RPing, I just thought since our Charrie sheets will be here forever we should make them as literate as possible. You really did a great job!^^
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
Crescent

PostSubject: re laurilith   Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Hehehe... its okz ^^6
u have a point there lol

naa its okz i do that perfectionist/correcting thingy also sometimes
am sure youd be a great editor though ;p

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marieana Firedrake aka Cres   Marieana Firedrake aka Cres Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marieana Firedrake aka Cres
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
These Darkened Worlds :: Character Section :: Profiles :: Approved Keyblade Wielders-
Jump to: