These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Character them songs :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alteil

Character them songs :3 Empty
PostSubject: Character them songs :3   Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Well, seeing as I have nowhere else to put it or don't know where to put this, I'll be putting it here. The basic idea of this is for you to find a song that describes your character or pick a song that you'd think would be their theme song. Here's mine for an example for those that are confused or don't know what I'm talking about.

Alteil's theme:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Character them songs :3 Empty
PostSubject: My Characters Themes   Character them songs :3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Liam:
Citizen/Soldier-Three Doors Down He has evolved much since I last rped him here

Irixa, he has a couple:
Nothing Left to Lose-Puddle of Mudd
Erase My Scars- Evans Blue (also happens to be his voice xD but I decided that before this song came out)
This Time It's Different-Evans Blue
Hakudo:
Doesn't have one at the minute

Arxend:
Down With the Sickness-Disturbed

Irixa and Hakudo:
Say You'll Haunt Me-Stone Sour

For the ones for Ixi, Drex, and Ixi and Hakudo pay attention the lyrics. They're the stories of their lives. Especially Irixa's. I can tell you exactly what each song means in relation to the characters lives. These songs have especially deep meaning for the characters. For these, imagine the characters sing them. For Say You'll Haunt Me, picture Irixa singing it to his brother.

So that you understand them better in context.
Liam has evolved into a paternal, caring older man with a more chaoticly-neutral good way about him than neutral-good. He protects his friends with a passion and because of his smoke contro can always seem to be there when he is needed.

Irixa:
Nothing Left to Lose is a rage song at his father. He, of course as we know, has a hatred for his father and how he lashes out because of his father's beatings.This is what the first verse is about He literally has nothing left to lose, he fears no death and he lost his only best friend, i.e his brother, hence the chorus. The second verse is towards his brother, apologizing to him. And finally the save him from himself is because he hates himself and under the original story line me and my best friend devised...it does cause his end when his father is reborn and he fights him and though he wins, it is literally short-lived. He dies twenty feet from his father.

Erase My Scars is a story of his life in a nutshell. It describes him, his feelings and attitude to most people and his father and under his original storyline; his friendship with Keix(my best friend's character). Erase my Scars is his truest theme song. This is the one, if you want to understand Ixi, to pay attention to.
This Time It's Different is more about how he wants things to have happened differently and wishes he weren't a Nobody

Drex:
Although in his history on here I said he had no parents, and he didn't at that age, there is a reason why. His parents often tried to exorcise Koli from him, resulting in the demon lashing out. His parent's exorcisms weren't gentle. So with this song, the demon is literally Koli, the sickness his literally his own sicked twisted mind, and the part about him "dreaming" is about his mother trying to exorcise him and Koli lashing out.

Irixa and Hakudo: Say You'll Haunt Me is another literal, yet deep song for the twins. Irixa is entirely devoted to his brother. Irixa does have a death wish so there are points in the song where he's saying he wants to die and be with his brother again forever. One of my more tragic theme song meaning but true to the point.

Last edited by MelodiousNocturne on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : missed some stuff, posted a different video)
Back to top Go down
http://angelicmisery.deviantart.com

Character them songs :3
Page 1 of 1