These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Ookami Hatake- Heartless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Location : All alone in the darkness hoping to find a hero to save me from myself...

Ookami Hatake- Heartless Empty
PostSubject: Ookami Hatake- Heartless   Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Name- Ookami Hatake

Gender- Female

Age- 29

Heartless Type- Dustflier

Number of Years being a Heartless- 11

History- She went missing from her family 11 years ago, she went missing a week before her family was murdered by a serial killer, her only living relatives are Draco and Kurai. She is proud of her little sister for becoming so much stronger than she was 11 years ago and she is sad for her younger brother Kurai who ended up becoming a Nobody. She has no clue how she became a heartless but all she remembers of that day was the voice of her five year old little sister saying, "Ookami...please help me find you...I can't imagine living a life without you so please, please help me find you...Please save me from being alone."

Special Ability(?)- She is able to sense other Heartless and can use the elements(fire, water, earth, ice ect.) in battle as well as focus the energy in her body to create attacks and also give her an extra boost in power, speed, stamina, and resistance against other attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Ookami Hatake- Heartless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookami Hatake- Heartless   Ookami Hatake- Heartless Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Accepted!^_^
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net

Ookami Hatake- Heartless
Page 1 of 1