These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crescent

Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 am

re yexerve

AntiCres understood his hint about not being amused but den just prompted in a very 'Cres' like way, not defensive, but straight. "Well in my defence, am half blind" she began with a very annoyed tone as if she was hinting out that she was being obviously cautious herself and that Yexerve was being inconsiderate.
"So me coming out clearly would be close to suisidal specially after what I've just been through." her expression presented her feelings were hurt in the most sincere way. She really wasn't buying that they're just exploring either, but what else could she say as of yet? She still didn't have the confidence Cres did to just go and ask whatever she felt like when she had doubts, and so just stood quiet awaiting anyones response to her 'argument' in a very patient Cres-like manner.
"sighs"
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:35 pm

~Aer

Aer smiled inside at the ease of Yexarv's lie, he certainly had a knack for it. She was glad she had not told Cres where they were, it was obvious now that Yexarv did not want to reveal that information.

She took a step back when Cres answered so defensively. "Hey, we are just being cautious ourselves," she shot back. Folding her arms, she glared at the girl. "Varlexia might have trusted you, but that does not mean we have to. I don't even know who you truly are. I am not one to trust quickly."
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Yexarv kept a cool head as Aer hadn't caught on to what he noticed. he didn't belive this girl was the same Cres back at Darthynia and he wasn't swade by this Cres's sublte hint. "yes but you hiding would have proved fatal" Yexarv pointed out "we like our anemosity quite a bit though the new members don't quite understand that" he shot a glance at Aer for two reasons. for one he attempted to point out that something was off and for two made himself look like the senior member in case she became hostile. the keyblade weilder was much more valueable to Varlexia and Nikto/Chaznep than he was.
Back to top Go down
Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:28 am

re aer and yexerve

She chuckled and responded with a playful glint in her eyes as she darted them towards the lad, "Lucky for me then" she had a note of sarcasm, the signature playful note Cres usually had when stuck in such a situation. Lucky they didn't attack she figured, it would defintly blow her cover then since only Cres would be able to destroy her. Looking at both the girl and the boy breathed a heavy breath and looked sincerely at them to show she udnerstood that Yexerve was senior and that they both made their ponts about her being there and not being trusted as quickly by them.

"We'll i gues that's another thing we have in common then" she stated in indifference as she rested her aching back on a tree trunk as she slowly sat down, displaying the utmost pain in the action by frowning until she was seated. "we both don't trust easily"

Eyes turned to the sky, was it darkening? She really couldn't tell, dizzyness took over for some reason, she really didn't know why though. "What's the plan now?" she quizzed looking at both of them
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 pm

((Actually they are inside, so I do not think she could see the sky. Well, there might be a window, perhaps?))

~Aer

Aer caught Yexarv's glance, he seemed to be trying to convey something to her silently. He had a look of authority yet also suspicion, he obviously did not trust this girl either. She gave him an ever subtle nod to let him know she understood. Surely there was a way they could find out for sure what this girl was about.

Aer looked at her for a long time as the girl sat, studying every detail. Something seemed off, but she could not put a finger on it. With a shrug, she shook her head, "That is up to you, I think," she answered, a hint of haughtiness in her tone. "You can either tell us the truth, or we can stand here for hours drilling questions out of you until we know for sure you are who you say you are." She hoped that was not too blunt, but she was growing very impatient.
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:53 am

anti cres re all
AntiCres just ignored the girl's haughtyness something she learned from Cres, and just like Cres she rolled her eyes and put on a defiant pose and tone. She really didn't like how this girl was talking now, how could Cres put up with arrogant people like her?

For that she had to comend her other and just retorted in a casual care-free defiant way, one that was exactly like Cres'. "Either way works with me, I have nothing to hide" she responded sincerely. She grinned mentally, she realy wasn't going to lie and she was going to see where this would go. Her main goal and purpose was to surpass Cres, she didn't really care much for these people, but who knows they may prove quite useful in her so called quest.

"If you got questions, just shoot otherwise i'd just suggest you help me find a first aid kit" she added with a humble, confident and humerous note. She really wasn't in the mood for..complications just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2